SMETANKA 16 MENU
History of the house

1938

the house was built in the functionalist style by the architect Jaroslav Vančura for Jiřina and Josef Prokop

1948

as a result of the communist coup in February 1948, the Na Smetance 16 house was nationalized

1991

restitution of the house by the heirs of the original owners

1995

beginning of cooperation with the architect Ladislav Lábus

1997

space on the ground floor of the house transformed into shops

1998–2014

partial renovation, superstructure project

2015

total renovation and completion of the building by the architect Prof. Ladislav Lábus, Ateliér Lábus AA

site by František PolákTeodorik Menšl